Are you an athlete or a Gymnaste? If you are one of them, you will have to have a special surface where you can tumble and practice. Right? And that is where you will find two options: air track and traditional tumble tracks. But which one is better for you? Let’s find out:
What’s the Difference?
Air tracks are newer than tumble tracks are thicker than those traditional mats. Deceptively, air tracks seem more cozy and soft, but both are almost identical in the material. The main difference between them is that air tracks are inflatable, which is why they are foldable and easy to store. But it takes more time to inflate them while tumble tracks are always ready for your practice.
Which One is Better?
Both are good and perfect. The thing that matters is your use and perspective.
Air Tracks are best if:
- You want better practice during jumps and exercises like backflips because they are bouncier.
- You have less place to store a mat.
- You can spend money on your ease of work.
Tumble mats are best if:
- You don’t have much money to spend.
- Your practice does not involve many risks of injury.
So, you have decided to buy air tumbling mat track. If yes, you must go for a reliable store like Kameymall (online).